Condo Unit Rates & Fees


Reserve this luxury Breckenridge condo today with only 25% down payment on a credit card! Remaining 75% is due by check 30 days prior to arrival.

SEASONSTARTINGENDINGNIGHTLYWEEKLY
May 5/22/2017 5/25/17 $155.00 $868.00
Early Summer 5/26/2017 6/23/2017 $175.00 $1050.00
Summer 6/24/2017 8/11/2017 $210.00 $1323.00
Late Summer 8/12/2017 9/3/2017 $185.00 $1110.00
Fall 9/4/2017 11/9/2017 $165.00 $924.00
Ski Opening 11/10/2017 11/21/2017 $290.00 $1624.00
Early Ski 11/22/2017 12/18/2017 $320.00 $1920.00
Christmas 12/19/2017 12/25/2017 $820.00 $5453.00
New Years 12/26/2017 1/1/2018 $1145.00 $7614.25
Peak Skiing 1/2/2018 2/23/2018 $540.00 $3402.00
Early Spring Break 2/24/2018 3/2/2018 $605.00 $3811.50
Mid Spring Break 3/3/2018 3/9/2018 $670.00 $4455.50
Peak Spring Ski 3/10/2018 3/16/2018 $735.00 $4887.75
Spring Break 3/17/2018 3/30/2018 $650.00 $4550.00
Spring Ski 3/31/2018 4/21/2018 $420.00 $2520.00

*All stays at this property shall include a $110 cleaning fee, sales tax, and a $29 Vacation Rental Damage Protection fee.  These will be included in the total on the checkout page.

ARE YOU READY FOR
YOUR NEXT GREATVACATION?
Request A Reservation